|Commissions are now open!|
:iconciel-spade: Tagged me to know more about Gethica, but as i already did a journal entry for her, he changed his mind for Mehina.
1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator’s avatars
Because she's quite new in my main fic', her backstory isn't as huge as loys' one.
1. Mehina is a female toa of iron, yeah I know, technically toa of iron are male in the bionicle canon, but predeterminated genders for each element is just stupid.
2. She's quite old, she is one of the few toa of iron/magnetism who survived the great purge orchestrated by the makuta, in doing so, and through her many missions, she has become one of the most skilled toa veterans.
3. She had a team once, a toa of fire, a toa of gravity and a toa of plantlife who was the leader. Their last mission together was to fight a terrible giant rahi . . . and now the first one is dead , the second one is missing (but, it
Tag 2: the return of the taggedOkay. I'm done. Wait.
Za! You have to get over here and tell the people 8 facts about yourself.
But I'm busy getting ready for the book. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE BOOK! people care about You and then they will one day read the book and will see you in action.
Fine. But I still want to look good in that book.
Hi there i'm Za.
1# fact I'm not one of the main characters. I will only be a supporting character.
2# fact I'm not an ordinairy robot. I am a Rust. The name rust comes from the fact that my people don't really get any paint or bother to remove the rust from their outer plating.
3# fact i'm a defect. And i live will other defects on earth. Our maker called 'mother computer' or just mother Rust experiments with robotic design to create the perfect humanoid survival machine. But with a lot of testing things are bound to go wrong. Every time a new rust doesn't functions 100% the way intended it goes to the deconstructor. Our chief had enough of that. And helped me an a few others bust ou
Why making MOCs has been hard lately (Returning!) So I figured I would go in-depth on why MOCing has been a real struggle for me the past few months.
It all began back in October with those wearable masks I built. I had spent so much time, effort, stress, and resources into those masks that by the end I was nearly at my limit. Needless to say, the masks burnt me out on MOCing. I remember trying to pick up some MOCing a few days later, and I literally couldn't build anything. It's like all my creativity, motivation, and enthusiasm for the hobby had just vanished. So I didn't build anything or even touch my parts for over a month.
Then, I eventually got an idea. I figured "Hey, I have fun making robots, so let's do that." Then, Unit 54W was born (a MOC I don't think I even posted here). But building that MOC was some of the most difficult stuff I had ever encountered in my whole MOCing career, and I've been MOCing almost 8 years at this point currently. Then, a friend of mine suggested I make a new Ventum,
1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars
1. Hoto was my second character written for the BZP RPG Corpus Rahkshi, and my second RPG character ever (unless you include a pathetic and short-lived stint in the BZPRPG, which I don't). For those of you who haven't seen me gushing about this RPG, Corpus Rahkshi is basically a high school where the Makuta stuffed all their Rahkshi who were suddenly becoming intelligent. Hoto was one of these.
2. Hoto is a Rahkshi of Dodge, giving her enhanced speed and reflexes as she levels up. Currently she's at level four out of a maximum of six (seven if you include the small enhancements of Shadow Kraata), and most others have difficulty keeping up with her.
3. Her powers also come in handy as Hoto is blind. As a Kraata, she was hatched with defective eyes and only allowed to live because the Makuta are sadistic scientists who love to see how things like that play out. In order to give her a sort of vision, her (technically) younger brother Fang built clickers into her joints for a crude sort of echolocation. Hoto has found that the faster she moves, the more clicks are produced and the more accurate her "vision" becomes, so she loves to run.
Her disability has been very interesting to write, as I always have to keep in mind that she sees things as distances and form rather than color and shade. Narrow or flat objects are near impossible for her to see, and it can be difficult for her to see objects that move quickly. Of course, I did plenty of research into actual blindness and echolocation before posting as her, which I have always found intriguing.
4. Because of her disability, Hoto was cast aside by the other Rahkshi in her home or mocked mercilessly by a few such as Char. Fang was really the only one to show her any kindness after she saved his life. However, as they journeyed to Corpus Rahkshi in the midst of many resentful Rahks, she was abandoned and left to fend for herself as she slowly worked her way towards Corpus Rahkshi. Many lessons were learned the hard way: what is safe to eat, where she can sleep, what creatures and plants to watch out for, etc.
5. And yet, despite her every reason to become bitter and resentful, Hoto's struggles only made her more kind. She found that violence was never the best answer (not that her vision is accurate enough to properly engage in a fight), and she usually got further by showing she meant no harm. By the time she reached Corpus Rahkshi, Hoto was about as gentle as could be. Even the thought of harming another, be they Rahkshi or Rahi, Matoran or Makuta, sends her into a panic. It's so adorably cruel.
6. Hoto made her first friends in the second Corpus Rahkshi assignment, which ultimately added up to stealing Christmas. Despite her speed, Hoto was terribly inefficient and eventually just curled up in a corner in disappointment. Her team leader's (Dodge's) attempts to comfort her were rudely interrupted as another student nearly blew him in half. Hoto, Kat, and another Rahkshi pulled him to safety and transported him to the Infirmary. Hoto and Kat have been close friends ever since.
She later met Era, another blind Rahkshi (who was totally inspired by Hoto), when their echolocation started interfering with one another in the Gym. At first, Era's more outgoing and relatively violent nature was off-putting, but they found comfort in each other's presence.
And of course, I mustn't leave out Jayar, Hoto's echolocation student turned friend turned love interest. My favorite part about their relationship was that it just developed so naturally. Jayar is just about as gentle and friendly as Hoto, and as they spent more time alone and learned more about each other, they just kind of... clicked, I guess. They learned to rely on one another, and Hoto is never more comfortable than in Jayar's arms.
7. Now that we got the mushy stuff out of he way, let's talk Kaitas. Hoto is one of two Rahkshi in the school who have been in two Kaitas (the other being Era), while 95% of the student body has never even tried. Her first Kaita, Dekako, was Kat's attempt to help Hoto learn to defend herself, which ultimately ended when the T-Rex-like Kaita accidentally struck a student with her tail. Hoto was hesitant to form a Kaita after that until Jayar admitted his jealousy that she had formed one with Kat and Era and not him. Sontiri started out innocent enough until they flew to the aid of several students who had been captured by the Dark Hunter Phantom. Hoto barely survived the ensuing battle and her attempts to shelter her friends from harm. When she awoke from the short coma, she had no memory of the event. The few glimpses of the fight she has recalled still give her physical pain.
8. Hoto is currently on the run from the Makuta with the rest of the Rahkshi Rebellion, including her friends Kat, Fang, Jayar, and Era. They fled to a Skakdi on the Nynran mainland that turned out to be an Order of Mata Nui agent offering them protection. While the others went to deal with a small threat as payment and proof for their safety, Hoto was left alone out of harm's way.
So there you have it. Another big ol' text wall that hopefully you few who read it found interesting. As much as I try to cut these down, I just have so much to tell about most of my characters, especially Hoto who I have been writing and developing for about a year and a half now (and I just love her to death).
I'll give you all a break on tags (this time!).